Friday, November 9, 2012

Tech Forum 2012

A day later....

I am still as inspired, encouraged, and motivated as I was while experiencing the conference.  Yesterday exceeded all criteria on my typically self-created critical convention/workshop rubric ( really, I have one.  I value my time and expect to leave a workshop learning knowledge and skills that will assist in making me a better educator).

If you don't use Evernote, I highly encourage you to try it out.  I took notes on my iPad while at the conference - and opened them up this morning on my computer (no importing/exporting needed).  Instead of posting my notes, I pasted them into wordle.net.

Remember:
  1. We need to grow in our profession.
  2. To grow in our profession, we need to have engaging conversations with colleagues in the field with the knowledge and skills we need or are ready to acquire.  
  3. To have these engaging conversations, we need to take the time to attend professional development (on- or off-line).
  4. When we are growing professionally, we are also growing personally.
Try something new today!